Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cool Pots, Benches and Outdoor Products

There are so many fantastic outdoor products on the market these days, it makes my job as a landscape designer super fun!

Every time I visit one of awesome local nurseries I always try to see what other items they might have to offer beside plants.  Sometimes I am looking for a nice bench to put near a clients Bocce Ball Court, or funky chairs for another clients hip back yard.

Check out some of the fun finds right here in Central Oregon:

Super cool metal lanterns

Lovely stone bench, plant flowers in the end or fill it with ice for cold beverages!
 

I can just see this bench under a wild rose bush....
 

Bring the sound of water to your small deck or patio with these wall fountains!
 

Wow, the butterfly bench is amazing!
 

I love these chairs, they come in different colors and would bring much fun to any landscape!
 

Turn this planter into a fountain or plant it with grasses and purple trialing petunia's, fantastic!
 
 
All of these items are available at Landsystems Nursery off Hwy 20 East just past Worthy Brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment