Wednesday, September 10, 2014

More Awesome Plants!

I was loading or pinning plant images onto Pinterest for a client and when I looked back I was thrilled with the selection and these are only the ones the client's were unfamiliar with.

This has been a slow journey in transforming their long neglected back yard.  Yes, pictures to come Friday when we start shaping the beds and planting the first installment.  So exciting!

Check out all my other project boards at Pinterst for more great images!
http://www.pinterest.com/tanyacarlsen/


Elderberry 'Sutherland Gold'
This is stunning in the landscape and contrasts nicely with most everything
else in garden.  We will have a dark blue bubbling fountain next to it, gorgeous!

Coreopsis 'Red Satin'
I can't get enough of this dark red color! Plus it blooms
all summer and is great for pollinators!


Pink Monkey Flower
Native to Central Oregon and a stunning perennial!





No comments:

Post a Comment